Thursday, November 18, 2010

First post!

Hi! Since this is my first post, I think it should be appropriate that I do a brief introduction of myself and why I started this blog. I love to collect short stories which is inspiring or motivational. I love personal development books and talks. This blog serve as my collection of short stories which has inspired me and I hope it can inspire you too. I'm also into automotive, technology, personal development, jokes, entertainment and also some cooking. So this blog will have a mix short stories, my interest and some other random things that runs through my mind. I do hope you'll come back to view my other post soon. In the mean time, maybe you guys can comment on my first post and maybe some tips for me on blogging in general. To end my first post, I would like you to view a video that I found to be very inspirational to view in the morning, just when you're about to start your day. Have a good day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment